Influence Search lets you find and rank the people, brands and media that most influence a target audience on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Use cases include:
- Market research. Find and rank brands, products and services best able to influence consumers in different locations, age and income groups.
- PR professionals. Leverage PR contact databases to reveal media and specific journalists best able to reach a client's target demographic.
- Political campaigns. Identify candidates and grass roots advocates best able to influence key demographics in a social media campaign.
- Talent agents. Find and rank musicians, entertainers, actors and sports celebrities that best match target demographics for events and sponsors.
- Marketing platforms. Search custom lists of creators, advocates and influencers to rank those best able to reach any given target demographic.
In each case, we offer several ways to define a target audience: using demographics (age, gender, income, location etc.); set as people tweeting a hashtag or keyword, or defined as the followers of one or more Twitter accounts.
Get a Free Influence Search Demo / Evaluation
One of our Account Managers will email you shortly to schedule a free online Influence Search demo. We can also arrange dashboard and API evaluations.